Watch a video

Loading...

Monday, August 4, 2014

Knitted White Scarf Project

Knitting is addictive some of my friends are saying and I agree. The feeling is great when I knit is even greater when every project is finished.

















English is my second language, following knitting stiches instructions didn't work for me. Well last week I spend some time on You Tube thinking that I can work out from visual tutorials. The sample bellow is the result and look the way was shown.


My first sample of the scarf stitch following the You Tube video tutorial





















Watching more knitting tutorials I realised that no one knit the way I do. I was embarrassed to knit in public places because was considered the old fashion way. My knitting was travelling with me. Knitting also was another source of income back home as a teenager, and even years later.

White cotton knitted scarf




















For this scarf I am using some soft cotton yarn and 4.5 size knitting needles. That's me, I don't like rules, I change stitches in process to suit me and create as I go.

My beautiful cat Smokey woke me up at 3:45am today and knit for few hours. Couple of days more and my beautiful scarf would be finished.


Changing the length of the stitch - White scarf

 
















Close-up white scarf













Please share your knitting projects with me!