Watch a video

Loading...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sound Click

If you love spending hours discovering music then SoundClick provides a huge selection of music covering many genres. You can choose to listen to the music via streaming audio or download. Most of the music is free and legal, but some of the artists charge for their creations. Soundclick is a very good resource for both artists and music fans alike.



Soundclick can be classed as a social networking website for music. Artists and listeners interact with each other in a similar way to social networking sites such as Facebook and My Space. What’s most impressive about the website is the excellent user base that has built up over the years since it was first launched in 1997.


Services: After registration and email validation you can gain access to additional services, which are:


• Creation of personalized stations (playlists).


• Free customizable homepage.


• Ability to comment on tracks.


• Star rating system.


• Forums.


I discovered SoundClick late December 2009,I sign up and one year later,I upload one song.I have more songs to upload ,but there are not in mp3 format.I need some time to edit my page,and to get some other songs uploaded.
 
Charts 1 song is in the charts today,January 1st. 2011



M-o jucat badea la hora (my only one song uploaded)


# 971 in World out of 68,074 songs


# 227 in World General out of 18,503 songs

What I can say,is just up to you,would you like to give a go,why not,good luck and see you inside.
                                                                    





                 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
















Enhanced by Zemanta