Watch a video

Loading...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Promote My Songs With You Tube

It's amazing what a difference a day make.Searching the web,for solutions to improve my life stile and to simplify it ,if I can,from thousands and thousands of websites and affiliates programs to choose,finally I found one.Yesterday morning,like every other morning I was checking my You Tube chanel and I found a video recommended for me, after watching I check it out,sign up,the next day after I log in Twitter where I had one follower ,now 52 people follow me,in 24 hours,and 10 of them they seen my blog and my You Tube chanel,to find more friends to promote my music.

Now I realised the importance of Face Book or My Space where I have lots of friends with the same passion,they love music,they love singing.

Today when you search for something on Google 25/% from searches  are from You Tube,the good think about the video give you a better understanding of what you are about to learn.I have to mention,I watched un 37 minutes You Tube video to learn about bloging,is another way of promoting a business or hoby.I had no idea what to do,this is my second blog.

I am using You Tube to promote my songs and some of my friends songs,and to keep in touch with news about music,new stars music from my native country,and I am not the only one.



Enhanced by Zemanta